In your case though it is only love,like, love, like and so on.
You don't have to love me in return. But
1. You can Like my Blog on FaceBook
2. Read me without fail by Subscribing
3. Leave a comment telling me what you can do to bring world peace. Ok scratch that, here is an easier one.
Tell me in your comment "What is a forgotten food in your family that you would like to bring back"
I will pick ONE winner by random draw from the comments to this post.
The winner will be able to choose a gift from one of the following
1. Miss Masala by Mallika Basu -- I loved this book. It is a wonderful wonderful read with lovely recipes.
2.Garlic & Sapphire by Ruth Reichl -- This is another of Ruth Reichl's memoirs. I am a big fan of her writing . In this book Reichl focuses on her life as a food critic, dishing up a feast of fabulous meals enjoyed during her tenure at The New York Times.
3. An Amazon.com gift card worth $25.
Disclaimer: These gifts are not sponsored by anyone, not even the husband. I just wanted to share the spirit of the season and this is a small something from me to say "Thank You".
Books will be shipped only within US. I think the gift card can be used all over the world if I e-mail the gift card.
In your comment DO NOT tell me what you want instead answer the question I asked
"What is a forgotten food in your family that you would like to bring back"
I will announce the lucky person's name by end October.
Till then have Fun and wish Happy 4th Blog Birthday to Bong Mom's Cook Book in October.